Qualified Nursery Practitioners
Due to continued and swift growth, we are looking for Qualified Nursery Practitioners (with at least a Level 3 Qualification) to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Early Education, ideally with a minimum of 1 year
- Experience in their qualified role, but we would consider a newly qualified nursery practitioner
- Who can demonstrate high levels of competence and motivation
- Have an excellent understanding of the EYFS, and be able to implement nursery policies and procedures
- Be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with parents and carers
- Be involved in the daily planning and delivery of stimulating activities for children within your room, documenting the children’s development through the use of electronic learning journeys
- Be committed, hard working, willing to share new ideas and work as part of a team
- Be positive and motivated
- Be flexible and adaptable
Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene qualifications desirable, although all necessary training will be provided.
If you would like to apply, please complete the form below and upload your CV. We will be in touch shortly.